Friday, November 18, 2011

A New Guest Designer, new winners, and a new Challenge!

We are all about 'new' in this post! We have a new Guest Designer to introduce to everyone, new challenge winners to announce, and a new challenge to tell you about..... so let's get right to it!


Our Top 3 winners for the non-traditional Christmas colors challenge are:

1. Debbie Johns
2. Luanne
3. Deidre

Please grab the winner's badge over on the right hand sidebar for your blog. Debbie, please email Claire at jellypark @live.co.uk with your choice of a digital image from the Jellypark store. Congratulations to each of you! and thank you to everyone who entered our challenge! We so appreciate you playing along with us! :)

We have also started a new group over at The Latte Lounge. we would love to have you join us there for chats, freebies, challenges, and just all around good times! Right now there is a wonderful free image for having reached a group member milestone. As soon as we hit 100 members, Claire has promised to offer another freebie! We're sponsoring the Latte Lounge Holiday Open House in December, too, so you don't want to miss that.


Next, I would like to introduce you to our newest Guest Designer, Jenn Zeeb! She will be with us from now through the end of December. I do hope you will stop by her blog, Stamplified, and say hello.


My name is Jenn Zeeb, I recently celebrated my 20th wedding anniversary May 25 with 4 kids from 7 (first grade) to 19 (just finished her 1st year in college). I am the PTA president at my youngest son's school and was just laid off from my job at a coffee shop (boy do I miss my FREE coffees).

I have been playing with paper for as long as I can remember. I started selling for Stampin Up, but stopped because I found out I liked buying and playing a lot more than selling. Then I started scrapbooking and found out I have a paper hording problem. My husband calls it "kindling" and think I might have to get help one day. I have met great people both scrapbooking and card making, so I wouldn't have it any other way.



Lastly, our new challenge is one that celebrates all things for which we 'Give Thanks.' You can make a Thanksgiving project, a thank you card, or any papercrafting project that recognizes something for which you are thankful. Please remember the few rules we have. there aren't many, but we do ask you to abide by them. You may use any images of your choice, but a Jellypark image gets you an extra entry into the contest for a free digital image from the store! Please limit your entries to 2 per challenge period just to make it fair to everyone. and remember that we are a family friendly challenge blog. :)

Here are some fabby projects from our Design Team and Guests!

Jenn Z.







Linda







Lisa





Mel





Ruth





Sara





Tracey















4 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful creations by you & your DT. Entered my Be Thankful Card.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Jenn Borjeson said...

DT cards are just adorable!!! Thank you for a fun challenge! My entry is an ATC - hope you like it. :)

Sonia said...

BEAUTIFUL CREATIONS by DT! Great Challenge, thanks1
-Sony

Deirdre said...

So thrilled to be in your top 3 - thank you. Love the DT creations this week.