Friday, May 18, 2012

Challenge: Time to raid your office for Wishi Washi tapes and other bits and bobs!

Hello everyone - thank you for a bumper number of entries to our last challenge, lovely to see so many fab designs! Our winners are...and a drum roll please....




                                                              1 .Tiggertastic
                                                              2 .Zehra
                                                              3 .Glenda Atkins

Thank you so much to everyone who played along! Would our Top 3 winners please grab the badge on the right side bar for your blog? Congratulations Tiggertastic on being our top winner, please send Claire an email at jellypark at live.co.uk with your choice of a digital image from the Jellypark store.

Are we all ready for the next one? 

- Wishi Washi/Office Supplies Challenge -

to celebrate Masking Tape Day, let's use washi tapes and other office supplies on our projects!

 I must admit when Jennifer set the theme for this weeks challenge I had to go and google 'wishi washi' to see what she meant.! I love the beautiful tapes - who could resist playing around with these? If you are a little in the dark like me then just have a look at this video to find out more...



Our Design Team have raided their Jellypark digi stamps, their office supplies and tapes to bring you some fab design inspiration, take a look at what they made:


















"I am married to Daniel and am a full time mum to my gorgeous little boy Elliot. I have been a crafter without really knowing it since I was a little girl, but have expanded my talents from those early days of finger painting and playing with glitter. My main passion is card making using rubber stamps but will try my hand at most crafts."



So now it's your turn folks - link up to your design on your blog using the linky below, if you are not sure of the rules just check out the column on the left. 

Have fun creating!

Claire x










1 comment:

zehra said...

Thank you so much for choosing me as one of the winners, you have made my day