Friday, July 12, 2013

July 12th new releases in the Jellypark Store

Woohoo it's Friday and it's sunny and I have 3 new release images to show you.
Could things get any better :o), they are in the Jellypark Store from today and cost £1.25 each or approx. $1.89.
 
First up we have these two fantastic images, whether you have a son or daughter or like me one of each they are perfect for your teacher/teaching assistant thank you cards.

Our Design Team have made some A+ creations using them ;oP
 
 
 

 


 
Mel 
 
We also have this one.
 


 
Pretty cool aye?
 
As well as showing you all of our fantastic releases and what the fantabulous Design Team have made with them, we also have a new challenge, see post above.
This time round we would like to see all of your "Give thanks" creations.
 
Right I'm off to see if I can find the electric fan because it is sooooo very hot here and I still have things to do :o).
 
Have a great weekend folks.
Happy Crafting.
 
 


No comments: