Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Special Guest Designer..... Linda McClain!

I'm going to jump right into this, because I don't want you to have to wait even one second longer than you have to in order to see this beauty created by our newest Guest Designer here at Jellypark Friends, Linda McClain. You can see more of her amazing papercraft projects on her blog, Catered Crop. Be sure to stop by and give her a big Jellypark welcome! :)



The movie producer Cecil B. DeMille once said "Creativity is a drug I cannot live without." Being a nurse who stamps, wouldn't you know I'd love a quote about both drugs and creativity? Yep, you guessed it . . . paper crafting is my Prozac. It keeps me sane and happy. So it's an extra bonus when people actually like what I make and spend their precious time hanging out with me at Catered Crop.

The details of me and my gang are blissfully boring. Mr. Catered Crop and I grew up in Indiana and have lived in Texas now for over 25 years with our two adult children and our dogs, Mailey Dog and Pillow Pup. My day job as a nursing home investigator keeps me away from my crafting more than I'd like, but it also gives me the opportunity to meet and help amazing people across Central Texas.

I'm crazy excited to be a guest at the new Jellypark Challenge blog. I've been a huge fan of Claire Keay since I first found her stamps at My Favorite Things. And, now! Oh my! We get to buy her images on-line, have them in our laptops in minutes, and get great ideas from her fabulous design team. Oh, dear, my head is spinning. I hope you're as excited as I am and I'm looking forward to playing with you all again soon.



2 comments:

Sara said...

Oh how cute is that! So glad to have you Linda-Welcome!

inkydoodlecrafts said...

That card is absolutely gorgeous Linda, welcome to the team. Mel :o)