Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hi everyone - lovely to see so many entries for our latest challenge...keep them coming!

Thought I would just pop by with another competition you might be interested in if you like the Jellypark images. iTunes have just released my new children's book app in their app store to download to an iPad, iPhone or iPod touch - I am so excited!! We are running a competition on facebook to win one of my original watercolour paintings so I thought I would let you know in case anybody wanted to enter.

Here is the painting you can win...



You will need to have a facebook account and 'like' the Paper Dreams' page and 'share' the link you see on there - good luck!

Claire xx



1 comment:

Chris said...

How exciting! congrats! will it ever be available for other devices? I have a kindle fire.