Friday, July 27, 2012

New digi stamps - beautiful tree and swing!

Summer is here and plenty of time for the children to be out playing all day while school is shut - my house and garden is suddenly very noisy and full of my kids and their friends. When I was a little girl a friend of mine had the most wonderful handmade swing hanging from a huge oak tree in her garden - I loved it so much and was very jealous of her! So that inspired me to make the next couple of digital stamps for you - a pretty tree with bunting and a girl playing on a swing :o)





Our lovely Design Team have made these new images jump to life - aren't these cards just wonderful?!! We would love to see any crafts you make with our new digi stamps so please post up some links for us!


Mel Harding




 Ruth Cunliffe














1 comment:

Renee B. said...

These cards bring back wonderful childhood memories of swinging for hours! Great images!
Hugs, Renee