Friday, August 3, 2012

Stamp spotlight

Hello and welcome again to our stamp spotlight :)
Our image this week has been chosen by the fabulous Lisa and the image is the lovely Nan & Grandad on sofa.
You can find this gorgeous couple in the shop here.

And here are some DT creations made with it :) 






Fantastic creations girls 

Don't forget that if you've created something, new or old, with our spotlighted stamp to leave us a comment so we can come take a look..

Thanks for paying us a visit today I hope we inspired you to create something fun today :)

2 comments:

Susie said...

This is one of my favorite images. I did the following card a while ago for my husband.
http://berkerblog.blogspot.com/search/label/Jellypark

Lucy said...

I love this image but would love it with the man with hair & possibly with them wearing no glasses as it would make a lovely engagement or anniversary card for younger couples as well.

Lovely cards from the DT x